Light - Sun System LEC315 3100K
Light-emitting ceramic technology offers many benefits over traditional HID lighting, including reduced heat output, more optimal spectral range and reduced power usage. This fixture has 98% reflective German aluminum insert and 95% reflective textured corners for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion. Greatly improved full color light spectrum out of next generation ceramic lamps. Higher amounts of beneficial UV and far red spectrums increase the lamps growth power to the plants.
Color Temperature: 3100K or 4200K
3100K lamps emit a spectrum capable for growing plants full-cycle (veg through flower). The 3100K lamp is biased towards the red wavelength (ideal for flowering).
- Very high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per second light source.
- 3100K Green Power color temperature, high 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W).
- Long life 20,000 hour lamp.
- High 90% lumen maintenance @ 8000 hr. and 85% PPF maintenance @ 20,000 hr.
- Unique open rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and is suitable for open fixture use.
- 50/60 Hz low frequency, square wave, highly efficient Philips electronic ballast rated for 50,000 hour ballast life.
- The Philips brand electronic ballast incorporates built in thermal protection.
- Daisy chain up to 4 units together
- 120/208/240 volt models have an 8 foot power cord.
- One year warranty on the lamp.
- Reflector Dimensions: 21.6L x 17.3W x 9.6H